- Leave all jewelry and personal items at home. Make sure you take out all body jewelry.
- If you wear contacts lens please don’t wear them the day of your surgery.
- Please not wear any make-up for facial surgery.
- Bring your meds with you, if you are instructed.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is easy for us to get you dressed into after surgery. Sweats and zip-up jacket are good. Wear comfortable shoes.
- Shower in the morning, wash the surgical site with soap.
- If you are having surgery at Dr. Concannon’s office (IV sedation) it is okay to have a light breakfast. If you are having a general anesthetic for your surgery, do not eat or drink anything after midnight the evening beforehand.